What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
How do we use it?
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
|How we will use your personal information||Our legal basis for processing|
|to provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins;||Consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please refer to the Your Rights section below.|
|to respond to specific queries or requests raised through this website;||Consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please refer to the Your Rights section below.|
|to provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;||Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.|
|to process and consider your job application;||Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process.|
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please see the “Cookies” page here.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. Further details of our group companies can be found here.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
We may also share your personal information with third parties where required for processing. For example, when applying for a job through our website, we work with a company called Greenhouse in some countries to help us manage the application process. To learn more about the privacy practices of Greenhouse, please click here.
If you have previously applied for a job with Hogarth and would like to request that we update or delete the information that we hold about you, or you would like a copy of that information, please send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details of your application as you can. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept new job applications via this email address.
We will always take steps to require such third parties to keep your personal information confidential.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website. We will not send unsolicited marketing information.
For example, following a job application we may keep your information to inform you of any other opportunities that become available; however, we will only keep your information for a limited period and your details will not be kept longer than is reasonably necessary or as required by law.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected.
How long do we keep your information?
We will not keep your information for longer than is required to meet the purpose for which it has been provided.
Third Party Websites
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Under 13 year olds
This web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
You are entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://www.ico.org.uk).
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at the following address: DP@hogarthww.com.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Hogarth Worldwide Ltd has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Hogarth Worldwide Ltd apologises.
- Hogarth Worldwide Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Hogarth Worldwide Ltd accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Hogarth Worldwide Ltd’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright Hogarth Worldwide Ltd. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing. Please note: the illustrations used in Hogarth Worldwide Ltd’s Annual and Interim Reports and Corporate Responsibility Reports are subject to strict copyright arrangements and therefore should not be copied or reproduced in any form.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Hogarth Worldwide Ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Hogarth Worldwide Ltd against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Hogarth Worldwide Ltd as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Hogarth Worldwide nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Hogarth Worldwide accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Hogarth Worldwide Ltd from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
Hogarth Worldwide Limited
Registered office: 164 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8HL
Registered in England and Wales under company number 06872427. VAT number 973 7879 46